FamiCord Suisse S.A., a company incorporated under Swiss law with its registered seat in Lugano, Switzerland ("FamiCord ") understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our website www.famicordcryobank.ch (“Website”) and (subject to the limited exceptions in section 4, below) we do not collect personal data about you unless you contact us first (see section 5, below).
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|"personal data"||Means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via the Websites. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Swiss Data Protection Act (as revised from time to time) ("DPA") and/or the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and|
|“we/us/our”||Means FamiCord Suisse S.A., c/o Studio Fiduciario Pagani S.A., Corso Pestalozzi 3, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland, to be contacted in all matters related to the processing of personal data at: FamiCord, al. Jana Pawła II 29, 00-867 Warsaw, Poland.|
2. What Does This Policy Cover?
This Policy applies only to your use of the Website. The Website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your personal data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
3. Your Rights
- 3.1 As a data subject, you have the following rights under the DPA and/or GDPR
- 3.1.1 The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
- 3.1.2 The right of request access to the personal data we hold about you (see section 4);
- 3.1.3 The right to request rectification of such personal data, if it is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact us using the details in section 9);
- 3.1.4 The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you;
- 3.1.5 The right to restrict (i.e. put “on hold”) the processing of your personal data;
- 3.1.6 The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- 3.1.7 The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- 3.1.8 The right to withdraw your consent (if provided) to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it; itwill not, however, affect the lawfulness of us processing it based on your consent before its withdrawal;
- 3.1.9 The right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal data based on its necessity for our pursuit of legitimate interests (see section 5 below for details – we have marked what use of your data falls into this category, relating to Article 6 I (f) GDPR and the corresponding provision under the DPA), including profiling. We may then no longer be able to process your personal data, unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or unless the processing takes place for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. If your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing, you have the right to object to it at any time.
- 3.2 If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided in section 9 and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, or if you would rather lodge your complaint directly with a supervisory authority without contacting us first, you also have the right to lodge a complaint at any time with the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Officer ("FDPIC") and/or any competent EU supervisory authority (as the case may be).
4. What Data Do we Collect?
- 4.1 When you use the Website we collect in particular: IP address, URL address, information about site visits, about behaviour, clicks, files opened, date and time of access to our website, your operating system, your browser, the name of your internet service provider.
- 4.2 If you contact us via social media, we collect such information as, in particular, your name and surname, contact details, including e-mail address and phone number as well as other documents and personal data you have provided through social media.
- 4.3 We do place cookies on your computer or device. In this context please refer to our Cookies Policy.
- 4.4 When submitting an application via the claim form, we collect your: name, surname, contact details, including e-mail address and telephone number.
- 4.5 When using any other form made available for data collection on the Website, we collect your data corresponding with your input in the relevant fields.
You are not obliged to provide any of your personal data. There is no statutory or contractual requirement for you to provide any of your personal data within the scope covered by this Policy. Please note, though, that if you would like to enter into a specific contract with us, us obtaining your data may be a requirement necessary to enter into it such contract – depending on the contract in question (we will let you know beforehand for the relevant service). If you don’t provide any of your data, we won’t have it, and we won’t be able to use it for any of the purposes referred to this Policy (see section 5 below for details).
5. How Do we Use Your Data?
- 5.1 If we do collect any personal data, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the DPA and/or GDPR at all times. For more details on security see, below.
- 5.2 We may use your personal data as follows:
- 5.2.1 for the conclusion of a contract or for the performance of a contract between us (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR and the corresponding provision under the DPA);
- 5.2.2 to process your requests or inquiries (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR and the corresponding provision under the DPA);
- 5.2.3 for marketing activities that use profiling, i.e. for sending you notifications about products and services (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR and the corresponding provision under the DPA);
- 5.2.4 for analytical purposes, to improve the quality of the website, and for the purposes of developing, repairing or testing various functionalities of the website (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR and the corresponding provision under the DPA);
- 5.2.5 in order to fulfil legal obligations (Article 6(1)(c) GDPR) or perform tasks for the public interest (Article 6(1)(e) of the GDPR and the corresponding provision under the DPA).
6. How and where do we store your Personal Data?
- 6.1 We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
- 6.2 Your data will only be stored in Switzerland and within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein).
7. Sharing Your Personal Data
- 7.1 Personal data may be shared with other affiliate entities of the FamiCord Group (see here) as well as with other recipients, in order to perform Famicord’s legal obligation or for the following purposes:
- 7.1.1 completion of our service and the possibility of contacting you;
- 7.1.2 transfer of the awarded compensation;
- 7.1.3 market analyses and collecting opinions;
- 7.1.4 marketing based on profiling.
- 7.2 The recipients may include, but not be limited to: legal firm providing services to Famicord.
- 7.3 Moreover, the data may be shared with personal data processors upon the order of Famicord, provided that such entities process data pursuant to an agreement with Famicord and only as instructed and subject to confidentiality obligations.
8. How Can You Access your Personal Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Please contact us for more details at email@example.com
9. Contacting us
IIf you have any questions about the Website or this Policy, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or otherwise at FamiCord Group, al. Jana Pawła II 29, 00-867 Warsaw, Poland.
10. Changes to our Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time (for example, if the law changes). Any changes will be made available on the Website and you will be deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations. We recommend that you check this page regularly to keep up-to-date.