Who we are?
FamiCord Group cord blood banks have been operating in Europe since 2002. They were grouped in a network in 2006 by Polish Stem Cell Bank. Since that time FamiCord Group have been developing internationally and become the largest cord blood bank in Europe and the fifth largest cord blood bank in the World.
Our facts and figures:
- over 450 000 cord blood and tissue units stored to date
- 12 laboratory facilities: Poland (2), Hungary, Romania, Spain (2), Turkey (2), Switzerland (2), Portugal, Germany
- 86 cord blood transplantations or infusions
- Over 3198 patients treated with stem cell
- Cooperation with over 1300 hospitals around Europe
There is no translation available.