Who we are?
The Polish Stem Cell Bank (PBKM) was established in 2002 as one of the first stem cell banks in Poland. In 2006, began international expansion under the FamiCord brand, offering the highest quality services outside of Poland. Currently, the FamiCord Group is the largest in Europe and the fifth largest stem cell bank in the world.
Our facts and figures:
- over 550 000 cord blood and tissue units stored to date
- 12 laboratory facilities: Poland (2), Hungary, Romania, Spain (2), Turkey (2), Switzerland (2), Portugal, Czech Republic
- 99 cord blood transplantations or infusions
- Over 3700 patients treated with stem cell
- Cooperation with over 1300 hospitals around Europe